Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 17:30:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Your little eyes magic lights
From: Natali <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:10:52 +0100

Good day.
I ask you to take a few minutes of your attention to study this email.
My name is Natalya.
I'm a true person and I always make an effort to be positive.
I reached a private international internet dating service within my own city, and then I was provided with your own address.
Right now I am actually a little timid simply because normally the initial move to acquaintance are created by gents.
I tried to meet my true love from Russia, but males here are not actually dependable.
I got really serious objectives and in case you are a guy who actually understands tips on how to understand a girl, a male who can truly give love please reply.
I have enclosed my image together with this letter to enable you to have a concept of ??how I appear.
Make sure you as well add your personal photograph and tell me a bit about your self.
I'm waiting for your message.
Your really, Natalya.