Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 16:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to mijn.hostslim.nl[103.214.4.97]:25:
    Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hello my friend!
From: Natana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 00:03:47 +0100

Hello.
I ask you to take several moments of your attention to study this specific message.
I'm Natalya.
I am a genuine person and I always seek to be upbeat.
I contacted a confidential international matching service within my city, and I was supplied with your address.
At this point I am a little afraid simply because normally the initial stage to acquaintance are created by males.
I tried to meet my soul mate from Russia, but gents over here are not really reliable.
I've significant goals and if you are a guy who actually knows the way to understand a female, a man who is going to truly love, and care, remember to respond.
I've attached my photo along with this message to be able to have an idea of ??exactly how I appear.
Make sure you as well attach your picture and let me know a bit about yourself.
Actually i'm anticipating your message.
Your really, Natalya.