Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 15:10:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx103) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .,. Introduction the world wide web
From: Nataly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 22:52:39 +0100

Hello.
I ask you to take just a few moments of your personal focus to read this particular letter.
I'm Natalya.
I'm a truthful woman and I constantly try to be positive.
I got in touch with a non-public worldwide internet dating company in my own city, and then I had been given your email.
At this time I am a little scared because normally the initial stage to communication are created by gentlemen.
I attempted to find my true love from Russia, yet gentlemen over here are not truly dependable.
I got really serious aims and if you are the person who actually understands ways to understand a woman, a person who can really give love kindly reply.
I have enclosed my shot along with this message to be able to have an idea of ??how I appear.
Make sure you as well attach your photo and tell me a little regarding you personally.
Actually i'm waiting for your message.
Your really, Natalya.