Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 12:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=tw3Mo7A3vQYe9;sid=tw3Mo7A3vQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221112;t=202032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to talk
    to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044884.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044884.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044884.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044884.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.dnainternet.fi[83.102.40.118] said: 450
    4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telkomsa.net[197.234.175.114] refused to talk
    to me: 550 5.5.0 108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This email
    from IP  has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.

Subject: you only need your love ...
From: Inchik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:54:54 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Inna.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.