Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 12:10:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[15.222.199.59]
    refused to talk to me: 554 shw-ibgw-4003a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while
    sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-006.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.videotron.ca[24.201.245.37] refused to talk to me:
    421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

Subject: !,Today I miss you even more than yesterday
From: Inka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:55:10 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Inna.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.