Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 12:05:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin039.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[52.73.137.222] refused to
    talk to me: 554 cxr-ibgw-5003a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Refer to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-h1p-037571.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-h1p-037571.sys.comcast.net ESMTP server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk
    to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please
    see sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: I know that I will miss you more today than today
From: Inchik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:10:36 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Inna.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.