Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:36:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[176.119.200.128]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Rejected by spam filter (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Dieses Mal werde ich meine Liebe finden!
From: Irmgard Bayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 21:36:12 +0300

Wir bieten Ihnen eine einzigartige Gelegenheit zur Kommunikation.

Eine BDSM-Dating-Site, die viel zu bieten hat.

- Suche nach Freunden oder Partnern in der Datenbank.

- Suchen Sie nach einem Partner fur Sex nach Ihren Interessen.

- Praktische Schnittstelle.

Die Auswahl eines Partners erfolgt uber Geolokalisierungsdienste, sodass Sie Ihren Seelenverwandten noch heute in der Nahe finden konnen!

Verweigern Sie sich nicht die Gelegenheit, sich zu unterhalten und Spass zu haben, besonders wenn Sie freundliche und originelle Personlichkeiten um sich haben.

Erstellen Sie eine Sitzung der sinnlichen und intimen Kommunikation mit sussen Madchen. Betreten.

abbestellen