Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:34:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Heute ist ein grossartiger Tag fur einen neuen Bekannten
From: Johanna Brahms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 20:34:02 +0200

Die grosste Community fur Sex- und Liebespartner.

Echtes Dating mit regularen Anzeigen.

- Austausch erotischer Bilder online.

- Viele interessante Frauen suchen nach einer schnellen Verabredung.

- Praktische Schnittstelle.

Die Auswahl eines Partners erfolgt uber Geolokalisierungsdienste, sodass Sie Ihren Seelenverwandten noch heute in der Nahe finden konnen!

Jeder Teilnehmer kann leicht und schnell ein Madchen oder einen Mann in seiner Stadt fur echte Meetings und Sex oder fur eine angenehme Online-Kommunikation kennenlernen.

Treten Sie unserer neuen Social-Networking-Site bei und lernen Sie jeden Tag neue Leute kennen. Liebe finden.

abbestellen