Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:08:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=tunvoWMO60MxJ;sid=tunvoWMO60MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221112;t=190031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.70] refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1
    Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: connect to at.net[45.79.19.196]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: ,,!Tender sleep
From: Kr1stina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 18:11:48 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Kristina.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.