Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:00:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[34.212.80.54] refused to talk to me: 554
    cxr-ibgw-6010a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Refer
    to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=tunvoWMO60MxJ;sid=tunvoWMO60MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221112;t=190031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044866.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044866.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044866.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044866.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Fiery passion
From: Mashechka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 18:42:17 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Mariya.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.