Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:15:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me:
    554 impin007.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please
    see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89]
    refused to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-013.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service
    not available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044836.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044836.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host smx01.a1.net[80.75.42.227] said: 450 4.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: .!Favorite thanks for that you are next to me
From: Inchik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:53:42 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Inna.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.