Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:10:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=tu1XoNPxSxEIB;sid=tu1XoNPxSxEIB;mta=mx10.tb;d=20221112;t=181031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to talk to
    me: 554 resimta-c1p-044853.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044853.sys.comcast.net ESMTP server not available

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[34.212.80.54] refused to talk
    to me: 554 cxr-ibgw-6001a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Refer to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while
    sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: Hello, and you're such a naughty as I look
From: Kristinna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:54:37 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Kristina.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.