Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 09:35:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked -
    see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host surry-net.mx.av-mx.com[150.136.204.204] refused to
    talk to me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-010.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=ttThoh8eG6syd;sid=ttThoh8eG6syd;mta=mx5.tb;d=20221112;t=173533[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.164] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-a1p-087404.sys.comcast.net resimta-a1p-087404.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

Subject: ,.,Give only love of your own love
From: Innok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:35:39 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Inna.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.