Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 03:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.mx-altice.prod.cloud.synchronoss.net[65.20.48.131] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.1 Invalid PTR resource record [IP-108.170.60.122] A

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[18.209.118.139] refused to talk to me: 554
    cxr-ibgw-5002a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Refer
    to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost
    connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550
    IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,.Suddenly everything will turn out for us
From: Marusia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:13:30 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Mariya.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.