Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:26:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT009.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT009.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kaSP2806k2eERbg01aSQ3p Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Es ist so ein schoner Tag. Wie konnte ich einem so schonen Mann nicht schreiben?
From: Benson Jennifer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:25:55 +0300

Jennifer
was online 36 minutes ago   

OPEN

ID: 36962376 Sexualni zajmy: Beim Sex die Nase vorn haben Growth: 176 Prsa: 2 O mne: Erstaunlich, phantasielos, schon, heib Hmotnost: 68   

Die Registrierung auf der Website ist vqllig kostenlos, und es gibt uber ein Dutzend Millionen registrierte Nutzer! Es tut uns leid, wir haben es nicht so gemeint, wir werden es bald korrigieren! Sie mussen Ihre Spam-Mail verschieben, um das Bild zu sehen, und wir bieten Ihnen einen kostenlosen 3 Tage Premium-Konto auf unserer Dating-Website.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.