Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:18:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    pf9-20020a17090b1d8900b002132058f474si18512149pjb.178 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: To neni moZne, kdyZ jsem te videl, uvedomil jsem si, Ze se mi splnil muj nejsladsi sen!
From: Violetta Cizekova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:17:09 +0300

Budte S Nami! 

Uspora casu. Pokud mate osobni cas pouze na spanek, bude velmi obtizne vybudovat smysluplny vztah. A dlouhodoba abstinence muze zpusobit pouze neurozu a podrazdenost. Prave v teto situaci je sex chodit s nekym nejlepsim resenim.

Sonya

Open Profile   

Amalie

Open Profile   

Johanna

Open Profile   

Jessie

Open Profile  

REGISTRATION 

Kliknutim sem se z odberu newsletteru odhlasite.