Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:07:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8]
    said: 552 5.2.0 ka5l2804c2eERbg01a5mEu Your message is considered spam (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Es gibt offensichtlich etwas an Ihnen, das mich ernsthaft und dauerhaft interessiert.
From: Tamara Pipitone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:55:38 +0300

Sie Ist Gerade Auf Sendung, Vollig Nackt! 

Es gibt viele Moglichkeiten, jemanden kennenzulernen, aber der praktischste, bequemste und effektivste Weg ist unsere Website. Wir konnen Ihnen helfen, die gewunschten Ergebnisse zu erzielen, unabhangig davon, in welcher Stadt Sie leben, welche Hautfarbe Sie haben oder wie Sie aussehen!

Rita

ONLINE CHAT   

Ingelore

ONLINE CHAT   

Anne

ONLINE CHAT   

Mechthild

ONLINE CHAT  

Online Chat 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.