Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:06:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie
    lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Kiedy bylem dzieckiem, chcialem miec kociaka, ale rodzice mi nie pozwolili.
From: Ute Joubert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:04:08 +0300

Konto Premium Za Darmo! 

Mozesz przegladac nasze darmowe serwisy randkowe, aby znalezc profile osob ze wszystkich dostepnych miast. Dzieki naszemu bezplatnemu wyszukiwaniu mozesz wybrac najwazniejsze kryteria, a nastepnie przewijac wszystkie pasujace oferty.

Sofie

OPEN CHAT   

Kunigunde

OPEN CHAT   

Irina

OPEN CHAT   

Swaantje

OPEN CHAT  

REGISTRATION 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.