Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:06:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Pozwol mi cie uszczesliwic.
From: Notburg Schaefer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:04:37 +0300

Szczegolowe Informacje Dostepne! 

Sprawy sa uduchowione. Kazdy ma swoja historie milosna, nie kazdy ma szczesliwa. Mozemy nie byc w zwiazku z ukochana osoba od dluzszego czasu, ale nadal czuc milosc. W takiej sytuacji nie moze byc mowy o ponownym zakochaniu sie. Ale pozwolenie sobie na to, by po prostu cieszyc sie fizyczna przyjemnoscia jest mozliwe.

Victoria

SEND MESSAGE   

Cathi

SEND MESSAGE   

Sofi

SEND MESSAGE   

Lieschen

SEND MESSAGE  

Send Message 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.