Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:05:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie
    lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Jest to dzien zmartwien, oby byly dobrze rozwiazane.
From: Loreley Beenhouwer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:03:54 +0300

Tylko Dla Uzytkownikow! 

Korzystajac z naszego serwisu randkowego, mozesz znalezc podobnie myslacych ludzi do seksu grupowego, fetyszu i innych specjalnych form intymnosci, ktore nie sa publicznie omawiane.

Gerhardina

LIke   

Rut

LIke   

Birthe

LIke   

DГ¶rthe

LIke  

Open Profile 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.