Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:58:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT012.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT028.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rz-2.rrze.uni-erlangen.de[131.188.11.21] said:
    550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen einen gefuhlvollen, interessanten, angenehmen, lustigen, glucklichen, coolen, spannenden und guten Tag!
From: Ksenia Guichard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:57:23 +0300

Werden Sie Jetzt Mitglied Und Erhalten Sie VIP! 

Einige der Hauptzwecke fur Online-Dating sind: regelmabige sexuelle Begegnungen, einmalige Beziehungen ohne Verpflichtungen, virtuelle Sexanrufe, Sex in anderen Stadten oder Landern auf Reisen oder auf Geschaftsreisen, Suche nach einem Paar oder einem Partner fur eine neue Erfahrung.

Tilde

ONLINE CHAT   

Katia

ONLINE CHAT   

Sonja

ONLINE CHAT   

Gisela

ONLINE CHAT  

Open 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.