Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:57:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=lesvernes.ch type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT020.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Wissen Sie, es steht in der Verfassung, dass man einem Menschen nicht das Recht auf Gluck wegnehmen kann.
From: Fortin Lora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:56:58 +0300

Online Chat 

Um eine Partnerin auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie nur ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld eingeben: 66259120.
Geben Sie keine personlichen Daten an Ihre Partner weiter, bis Sie sicher sind, dass Sie von einer echten Person angesprochen werden. Es ist besser, sich bis zum Treffen von sozialen Netzwerken und Messengern fernzuhalten. Setzen Sie die Kommunikation auf unserem Portal fort.
Erotische Bilder konnen sowohl mit professionellen als auch mit Amateurkameras aufgenommen werden. Zu den Quellen dieser Bilder gehoren Scans verschiedener Fotos (auch aus Zeitschriften), Fotos von Digitalkameras und Videomaterial. Das haufigste Format ist JPEG. Wenn Sie das Foto nicht sehen, verschieben Sie es in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Eine Website, auf der selbst die hubschesten Frauen zuerst schreiben. Sie glauben es nicht? Uberzeugen Sie sich hier! Die Anmeldung ist kostenlos!

Nur Fur Benutzer!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.