Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:56:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT033.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c52.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.194] said: 550
    5.7.1 2AF9u3U7007169 This message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
    characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich war heute angeln und habe einige Barsche und Karauschen gefangen. Aber dann wurde mir klar, dass der Fisch meiner Traume du bist!
From: Jantunen Stephanie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:55:24 +0300

Heibes Madchen!

Die Suche nach einer Partnerin auf dieser Website ist vereinfacht und Sie mussen ihre ID eingeben: 49268599.
Unsere kostenlose Website besteht aus einer Eingangsseite mit einer Liste von Galerien und einer Warnung uber Altersbeschrankungen fur Besucher und den Galerien selbst (kleine Seiten mit Bildern, wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes des Madchens in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang). Unser grobes Plus ist die fast vollige Abwesenheit von Werbung.
Die kostenlose Registrierung auf unserem Portal gibt Ihnen die Moglichkeit, alle Vorteile des Dienstes zu verstehen: Design, Anzahl der Personen, bequeme Suche und Boni, die eine Moglichkeit geben, auf Geolocation zu sehen, in welchem Haus ein Madchen ist.
Alle Verfuhrung kommt nicht so sehr aus Worten, sondern aus der Kinasthetik. Madchen fuhlen und spuren mehr als sie sehen und horen. Es ist wichtig, mannlich und selbstbewusst aufzutreten. Geben Sie die Atmosphare, wenn sie unter dem selbstbewussten Einfluss eines Mannes steht.

Online Chat 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.