Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:55:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name
    not found. Name service error for name=mail.cavallerispa.it type=A: Host
    not found

<[email-masked]>: Domain yahho.it does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT089.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT089.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT079.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.fastwebnet.it[85.18.95.14] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Vorrei che tutta la natura cantasse per te oggi, vorrei che i tuoi capi non gridassero
From: Zwartjes Tanja <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:54:59 +0300

TOP CONTENT! 

Chat via webcam veloce e confortevole, dove e possibile chattare facilmente con bellissime ragazze di tutto il mondo. Siamo una delle piu avanzate sale di video chat online, dove e possibile incontrare un nuovo compagno in un paio di secondi. Non dovete alzarvi dal computer: tutto e online e proprio dove volete voi.

Leni

Open   

Carmen

Open   

Theodora

Open   

Leni

Open  

Open Profile 

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.