Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:55:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tin.it[34.90.152.141] said: 550 RCPT TO:<[email-masked]> User
    unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aslmi1.mi.it[107.6.184.197] said: 550 No
    Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Mi leggi nel pensiero meglio di uno psicologo!
From: Techova Christin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:54:08 +0300

Offerta Esclusiva!

Le immagini erotiche possono essere realizzate sia con macchine fotografiche professionali che amatoriali. Tra le fonti di queste immagini ci possono essere scansioni di varie fotografie (anche da riviste), foto da fotocamere digitali e riprese da video. Il formato piu comune e JPEG. Se non vedi la foto, spostala nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.
Non e difficile indovinare che trovare un partner per una relazione intima senza impegno e anche piu facile da fare con l'aiuto del nostro sito.
Siamo sicuri di poterti inviare una vera partner, quindi non perdere tempo e trova il suo profilo id: 65942622.
Ottieni un anno di anonimato quando ti registri sul nostro sito di incontri sessuali! Potrai disattivare la funzione di privacy se lo desideri.

FREE REGISTRATION 

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.