Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:45:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eu-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[195.130.217.201]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [30wrU2PwO7yvbI4t0lrRPA.uk24] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Were you looking for a princess? Here I am.
From: Markina Celin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:37:28 +0300

Open Chat

Get To Know Each Other Today!

Do you like the girl? Let's not annoy you, just enter her profile id : 73268139 in the search box!
Get giveaways every week on our site. Get in the top 100 from your country!
Our free site consists of an entry page with a list of galleries and warning about age restrictions for visitors and galleries proper (small pages with pictures, if you have problems with displaying the girl's picture in this email, move the email to Inbox). Our huge plus is the almost complete absence of advertising.

Unsubscribe from this email.