Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:41:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Lassen Sie sich weder vom Wetter noch von den Blicken der Passanten aus der Ruhe bringen.
From: Vahala Alla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:41:22 +0300

Alla
was online 5 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 48 Sexualni zajmypo: Intime Kosmetik Growth: 157 ID: 83790637 Prsa: 2 O mne: Auf der Suche nach einem Abenteuer an meiner erotischsten Stelle des Korpers Arsch. Mein Arsch liebt es, jeden Mann zu versohlen   

Wir arbeiten an inhalten fur sie, daher werden Fotos moglicherweise fur einige zeit nicht angezeigt. sie konnen diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. zum Verstandnis schenken wir ihnen einen Premium-account fur 24 stunden. Wir hoffen, dass Sie uns diesen Vorfall verzeihen und ein Mitglied unserer Website werden. Unser Portal ist sowohl fur ernsthafte Beziehungen als auch fur zwangloses Flirten konzipiert.

SEND MESSAGE

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.