Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:41:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kZhX2802F2eERbg01ZhYeN Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Von dem Moment an, als ich dich sah, beschlichen mich Zweifel - bist du aus dem Konigreich weggelaufen?
From: Meerwijk Jana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:41:18 +0300

Open Profile 

PREMIUMKLASSE!

Es ist nicht schwer zu erraten, dass die Suche nach einem Partner fur eine intime Beziehung ohne Verpflichtung auch einfacher ist, mit Hilfe unserer Website zu tun.
Unsere Ressource erscheint in den Top-Seiten fur Sex-Dating, aber wir positionieren uns als eine Plattform fur die Suche nach ernsthaften Beziehungen. Wir haben einen Videochat, bei dem Sie alles und noch mehr sehen konnen. Dieses Madchen zeigt sich in ihrer ganzen Pracht. Wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen, legen Sie es in Ihren Posteingang.
Ist Ihnen schon einmal aufgefallen, dass manche Websites fur die Nutzer unbequem zu durchsuchen sind? Auf dieser Website konnen Sie ein Madchen anhand ihrer Profil-ID finden. Hier ist auch die Profil-ID: 28320866 des angegebenen Madchens.
Versuchen Sie es jetzt! Kostenlose Anmeldung. Kundenservice. Suche nach Stadt. Holen Sie sich einen Gratismonat im Goldenen Profil!

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.