Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:41:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT058.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT058.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT101.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Es ist so ein schoner Tag. Wie konnte ich einem so schonen Mann nicht schreiben?
From: Whitehouse Ava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:40:50 +0300

Fur Sie Vor Der Kamera Posieren! 

Die Daten aus unseren Profilen und der Korrespondenz werden vertraulich behandelt und sind fur Aubenstehende nicht einsehbar. Deshalb mussen die Nutzer keine Angst haben, dass ihre Beziehung offentlich wird. Der gute Ruf von Madchen und Mannern wird nicht gefahrdet. Die Website ist gegen Eingriffe von auben geschutzt, so dass das Risiko eines Virenangriffs durch Anklicken eines Links wahrend Ihrer Korrespondenz minimal ist. Auberdem werden Sie nicht durch endlose Spam-Mails belastigt.

Alessia

Online Chat   

Barbara

Online Chat   

Annegret

Online Chat   

Jette

Online Chat  

Online Chat 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.