Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:41:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kZgx280792eERbg01ZgybG Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Wie kann man so einem Typen nicht den Kopf verdrehen?
From: Mensink Birgit <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:40:45 +0300

Online-Dating mit reifen Frauen fur ernstes oder zwangloses Chatten. Kostenloses Live-Streaming bei Registrierung.
Unsere kostenlose Website besteht aus einer Eingangsseite mit einer Liste von Galerien und einer Warnung uber Altersbeschrankungen fur Besucher und den Galerien selbst (kleine Seiten mit Bildern, wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes des Madchens in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang). Unser grobes Plus ist die fast vollige Abwesenheit von Werbung.
Um eine Stripperin besser kennenzulernen, sollten Sie die Bar in den ersten Stunden nach der offnung des Lokals aufsuchen. Aber jetzt ist es moglich, eine Stripperin auf unserer Website zu finden. Auf Wunsch unserer Mitglieder haben wir eine Kategorie fur Stripper hinzugefugt.
Wenn du ein bestimmtes Madchen magst und mit ihr chatten mochtest, gib einfach ihre ID: 73408042 in das Suchfeld ein.

Ich Wunschte, Du Warst Hier!

Online Chat 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.