Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:40:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT032.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT004.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kZgp2803T2eERbg01Zgqk8 Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jeder neue Tag bringt eine neue Wendung.
From: Jeanette Kivela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:40:34 +0300

SEND MESSAGE 

Nur Fur Mitglieder!

Haben Sie genug von der peinlichen Partnersuche? Wir wurden gerne Ihr Problem losen! Finden Sie sie hier uber ihre Profil-ID: 28849295.
Eine Seite, auf der sogar die hubschesten Madchen zuerst schreiben. Baden Sie in der Aufmerksamkeit der Frauen! Ein Monat kostenloses VIP-Konto. Bestatigte Profile. Schonheitswettbewerbe und Preise. 18+.
Wenn Sie das Bild nicht sehen konnen, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in den - Posteingang. Erotikvideos konnen in verschiedenen Formaten verbreitet werden. Die gangigsten sind MPEG, WMV und QuickTime. Wir bieten Online-Streaming-Sex-Videos.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.