Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:37:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kZc12802S2eERbg01Zc2x3 Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich schreibe einen Artikel uber Web-Dating.
From: Milan Zueva <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:26:27 +0300

Sie Ist So Gut! 

Affaren sind gefuhlvoll. Jeder hat seine eigene Liebesgeschichte, nicht jeder hat eine gluckliche Geschichte. Vielleicht sind wir schon lange nicht mehr in einer Beziehung mit einem geliebten Menschen, fuhlen aber immer noch Liebe. In einer solchen Situation kann es nicht darum gehen, sich neu zu verlieben. Aber es ist moglich, einfach nur das korperliche Vergnugen zu genieben.

Zlata

Open Chat   

Saskia

Open Chat   

Sylvia

Open Chat   

Sylvia

Open Chat  

Open Profile 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.