Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:37:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailin.berlin.de[84.23.254.57] said: 550 Fatal
    delivery error 42 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Die Sonne scheint immer, strahlt Warme aus und verspricht eine unbeschwerte Zukunft!
From: Ida Paija <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:26:00 +0300

Alle Kategorien! 

Auf unseren kostenlosen Dating-Seiten konnen Sie Profile von Menschen aus allen verfugbaren Stadten finden. Mit unserer kostenlosen Suche konnen Sie Ihre wichtigsten Kriterien auswahlen und dann durch alle passenden Angebote blattern.

Lucy

LIKE   

Kathe

LIKE   

Haike

LIKE   

Cathi

LIKE  

Join for FREE 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.