Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:30:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=iinet.net.com.au type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT025.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=postfinannce.ch type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT032.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.pub.mailpod6-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.70] said:
    550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 554 5.7.1
    IP address blocked by Spam filter (CR001) (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1 User
    unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmp0004.tullverket.se[138.215.255.80]
    said: 550 5.7.1 521 108.170.60.122 blocked by GlobalView, see
    http://www.cyren.com/support-faq.html (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1-us1.ppe-hosted.com[148.163.129.50]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    Cloudmark Sender Intelligence (Visit
    https://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/ if you feel this is in error.).
    Please provide the following IP address when reporting problems:
    108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Can we talk or just keep liking each other?
From: Franzen Lili <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:29:50 +0300

Become A Member!

I am the administrator of an intimate dating site. We have a unique offer. Right now a girl named Christel is coming to your city. She is a regular and important client of ours. A request has come from her to find a man. She is looking for an encounter for kinky sex. This is not the first time we have provided this service and we can tell you that you won't regret it if you agree to meet her. She really loves sex! She just goes crazy if she hasn't had sex for 1 day. If you are interested in this offer, please give her a call. Her phone number is on her profile. Or write a message on the site and she will reply to you. Best regards, site administration.

| | |

Tea
OPEN

Anastasia
OPEN

Renate
OPEN

Manuela
OPEN

OPEN SITE

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.