Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:29:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=aerobas.be type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    g16-20020a056a001a1000b0056ba70bef19si12779130pfv.350 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    e2-20020a637442000000b0045a43a568casi11666662pgn.717 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT102.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT102.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said:
    554 5.7.1 IP address blocked by Spam filter (CR001) (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said:
    554 5.7.1 IP address blocked by Spam filter (CR001) (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT024.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account has been suspended for inactivity 550 A conta do destinatario
    encontra-se suspensa por inactividade (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ljhooker.com[202.70.128.4] said: 550
    No such user (gsmith.frankston)  Account closed. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx5.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.216]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Good thing you can't read minds... otherwise I'd be ashamed.
From: Finkel Marianne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:28:43 +0300

Call Her Today!

Click

Registration is quick. You don't have to tell us anything about yourself or your hobbies if you're looking for sex. But if you're looking for friendship and a high relationship, you can fill out your profile completely. In your profile you can include your sexual preferences to make it easier for like-minded people to find you. If you wish you can attach a photo like this girl, if you can't see her picture, you need to move this email to your Inbox.
Only today you can get a month of a premium profile on our cozy sex dating site!
What do you think she's capable of? You can ask her, find her on this site, type her profile id: 13985689 in the search box.
For a better acquaintance with a stripper you should come to the bar in the first hours of opening. But now there is an opportunity to find a stripper on our site. We have added a category "stripper", at the request of members of our portal.

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.