Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT046.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    w22-20020a17090a8a1600b00200462c3f5csi10954679pjn.74 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT055.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT055.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich hatte einen schrecklichen Tag, aber der Gedanke an die Verabredung von gestern Abend zaubert mir ein Lacheln ins Gesicht.
From: Sigrun Pitkanen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:26:15 +0300

Sigrun
was online 40 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 66 O mne: Du wirst in den Ozeanen und Meeren meiner Leidenschaft und Zartlichkeit schwimmen. Prsa: 3 Growth: 175 Sexualni zajmy: Angriffspose ID: 43005577   

Click

Wir sind eine der wenigen Plattformen, die es Ihnen erlaubt, erotische Fotos zu posten (wenn Sie sie unscharf machen wollen). Es gibt kostenlose Funktionen: Chatten auf der Website, Suche nach Alter, Stadt und Geschlecht, Benachrichtigung uber neue Nachrichten per E-Mail. update auf dieser seite! Wir bemuhen uns fur sie. Jetzt werden technische arbeiten durchgefuhrt, Fotos werden fur kurze zeit nicht zur ansicht verfugbar sein, aber sie konnen sie auch anzeigen, wenn sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. Wir versuchen, jedem einzelnen Nutzer entgegenzukommen. Bitte verzeihen Sie uns, wenn wir Ihnen Unannehmlichkeiten bereitet haben!

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.