Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    kZS52800r2eERbg01ZS5DN Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Sie haben so einen tiefen Blick in Ihren Augen. Was steht dort?
From: Karim Hanna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:25:38 +0300

Hanna
was online 24 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 48 O mne: Das Madchen der erotischen Fantasien der Manner. Den Wert meiner Person und die Macht meines guten Aussehens kennen. Ein echter Knaller im Bett. Prsa: 2 Growth: 176 Sexualni zajmy: Schloss-Pose ID: 91084108   

OPEN

Seien Sie nicht schuchtern und lernen Sie sich kennen und teilen Sie Ihre Gefuhle mit! update auf dieser seite! Wir bemuhen uns fur sie. Jetzt werden technische arbeiten durchgefuhrt, Fotos werden fur kurze zeit nicht zur ansicht verfugbar sein, aber sie konnen sie auch anzeigen, wenn sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, dass Sie die Situation verbessern werden, und wenn Sie unsere Hilfe brauchen, konnen Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden!

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.