Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT061.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp1.mail.be[212.3.242.74] said: 550 Mailbox
    unavailable (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Im Winter ist mir immer kalt, aber der Gedanke an dich warmt mein Herz...
From: Arantes Cati <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:24:25 +0300

Ich Warte Auf Ihre Nachricht! 

Online-Dating fur Erwachsene: Was ist zu erwarten? Intimes Dating fur Erwachsene bedeutet nicht immer Intimitat. Aber wenn Sie wollen, dass sie weitergehen, empfehlen wir nicht, sie auf Websites ohne Registrierung zu suchen. Diese Portale schranken ihre Nutzer in keiner Weise ein, was oft zu einer unangenehmen Atmosphare innerhalb der Gemeinschaft fuhrt.

Vasilisa

Open   

Frida

Open   

Marion

Open   

Annie

Open  

Online Chat 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.