Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kZQr2809U2eERbg01ZQskX Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT012.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo. Ich habe dich heute in einem Traum gesehen.
From: Amina Boekestijn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:24:25 +0300

Amina
was online 35 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2.5 ID: 92690694 Hmotnost: 57 Growth: 171 Sexualni zajmy: Lustvolle Bein-Pose O mne: Ich habe noch nie versucht, zwei Mannern gleichzeitig einen zu blasen und den dritten von hinten in den Arsch oder in die Muschi zu ficken, wer kann da helfen?))   

Open Chat

Wir entschuldigen uns im Namen der Verwaltung und der technischen Unterstutzung der Ressource. Jeden Tag treffen wir Tausende von Menschen, die ein immer grqber werdendes Netz von Bekanntschaften aufbauen. Der spamfilter ist jetzt viel strenger, in diesem Brief ist ein Foto von einem Madchen, das zu allem bereit ist! um ihr Foto zu sehen, empfehlen wir, den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang zu verschieben.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.