Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT028.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    livingbrands-de.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR02FT034.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Mann, hast du einen Traum? Ich traume davon, dich zu treffen.
From: Kuosmanen Cecilie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:25:49 +0300

Cecilie
was online 59 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 52 O mne: Stilvolles, sexy, leidenschaftliches Madchen mit einer klaren Lebenseinstellung, die auf sexuelle Abenteuer ausgerichtet ist Prsa: 2.5 Growth: 169 Sexualni zajmy: Beim Sex die Nase vorn haben ID: 83238780   

Free Registration

Ein grobes Publikum von uber 18-Jahrigen ist hier auf der Suche nach Flirtpartnern fur eine ernsthafte, langfristige Beziehung. Wenn Sie Probleme beim Zugriff auf das Foto haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach aus dem Spam-Bereich. Im Falle eines solchen Problems bieten wir Ihnen eine Entschadigung in Form eines kostenlosen Premium-Status, wenn Sie sich auf unserer Website registrieren. Wir versprechen, dass wir keine Muhe scheuen werden, um sicherzustellen, dass dies in Zukunft nicht mehr vorkommt.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.