Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=vtt.fifinancepdf.ch type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ohne Kommunikation gibt es keine Beziehung. Ohne Respekt gibt es keine Liebe.
From: Castiglione Frieda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:24:38 +0300

Offnen Sie Ihr Profil! 

Was sind die Moglichkeiten? Wenn Sie die wahre Liebe oder einen interessanten Kontakt suchen, konnen Sie das ohne Registrierung tun, aber wir empfehlen Ihnen ein verifiziertes Profil. Nur so erhalten Sie Zugang zu fortgeschrittenen Matchmaking-Methoden. Unser modernes Suchsystem umfasst mehr als 100 Kriterien und ermoglicht Ihnen die Auswahl anhand einer Reihe von Kriterien: Geschlecht, Orientierung, Alter, Wohnort, Aussehen, Hobbys, Sternzeichen und Tatigkeitsbereich. Kommunizieren Sie auf unserer Dating-Seite kostenlos und 24 Stunden am Tag verfugbar!

Albertina

Open   

Regina

Open   

Hanne

Open   

Ludmila

Open  

Registration 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.