Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:26:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT032.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Mogen alle Gesprache und Verhandlungen in positiver Weise verlaufen.
From: Brigitte Fredheim <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:24:34 +0300

Erhalten Sie ein Jahr Anonymitat, wenn Sie sich auf unserer Sex Dating Seite registrieren! Wenn Sie mochten, konnen Sie die Datenschutzfunktion deaktivieren.
Sie sollten eine vertrauensvolle Beziehung zu einem Madchen aufbauen, damit sie sich wohl fuhlt und sich entspannen kann. Lassen Sie das Madchen Sie ein wenig besser kennen lernen, damit sie sich in jeder Hinsicht auf Sie verlassen kann.
Um eine Frau auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie einfach ihre Kennung eingeben. 45968253.
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.

Online Chat 

Wurdest Du Sie Jetzt Ficken?

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.