Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:25:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich brauche heute Abend einen gut aussehenden und sexy Mann.
From: Thilde Vrkocova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:25:13 +0300

Click Here 

Um eine Stripperin besser kennenzulernen, sollten Sie die Bar in den ersten Stunden nach der offnung des Lokals aufsuchen. Aber jetzt ist es moglich, eine Stripperin auf unserer Website zu finden. Auf Wunsch unserer Mitglieder haben wir eine Kategorie fur Stripper hinzugefugt.
Online-Dating ist einfacher, als es aussieht. Nur zu! Schnelle Anmeldung. Geprufte Profile. Anmeldungsboni nur heute!
Wenn du ein bestimmtes Madchen magst und mit ihr chatten mochtest, gib einfach ihre ID: 03931043 in das Suchfeld ein.
Der Postdienst akzeptiert keine erotischen Fotos, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Bei uns dreht sich alles um Sex. Auch die Benutzersuche heibt "Sex Search". Ort, Geschlecht, Alter - seien Sie nicht bescheiden, geben Sie die notwendigen Auswahlkriterien an.

Detaillierte Informationen Verfugbar!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.