Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:25:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT041.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT041.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT038.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Alles Gute!
From: Wera Alm <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:24:48 +0300

Wera
was online 19 minutes ago   

REGISTRATION

O mne: Der wahr gewordene Sex-Traum eines jeden Mannes Hmotnost: 58 Prsa: 2 ID: 77908968 Sexualni zajmy: Vorherrschaft Growth: 160   

Wenn Sie keine langen Beziehungen wollen, ist unsere Ressource genau das Richtige fur Sie. Es gibt hier viele anstandige Leute, und die Wahrscheinlichkeit, auf einen Betruger zu stoben, ist minimal. Mochten Sie Zugang zu dem Foto? Verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Wir verschenken kostenlose VIP-Profile an neue Mitglieder. Die Anzahl ist begrenzt! Wir mochten uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie die Situation auf jeden Fall wiederherstellen werden, und dass Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.