Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:22:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.tanger.cz[212.109.183.21] said: 501 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>... Sender IP must resolve (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Zastavte se na chvili - a rozhlednete se!
From: Annja Baggio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:21:33 +0300

Annja
was online 57 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Psi poza Growth: 161 Hmotnost: 55 ID: 36178577 Prsa: 2 O mne: Muj vzkaz pochazi z vlhkeho mista v mem rozkroku a chci ti rict, ze touzim po opravdovem muzi.   

Prosim, odpusťte nam. Vazime si vasi pozornosti. Nechteli jsme vas znervóznit. Nebojte se, fotografii uvidite, pokud zpravu presunete do slozky Dorucena posta. Seznamovani probiha na zaklade vyhodnoceni fotografii uchazecu. Uzivatele s naprosto jakymikoliv cili mohou byt uspokojeni: od vaznych az po zvracene.

OPEN CHAT

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.