Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:20:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtpz4.laposte.net[160.92.124.66] said:
    521 5.7.1 Service unavailable; client 108.170.60.122 blocked using
    Return-Path. Les emails envoyes vers la messagerie Laposte.net ont ete
    bloques par nos services. Afin de regulariser votre situation, nous vous
    invitons a cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous et a suivre la procedure. The
    emails sent to the mail host Laposte.net were blocked by our services. To
    regularize your situation please click on the link below and follow the
    procedure https://senderscore.org/rtbl/. LPN007_102 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Let this day be colored with delightful bright colors and bring you good luck.
From: Raila Anette <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:55:31 +0300

Anette
was online 47 minutes ago

Growth: 173

Sexualni zajmy: Cum Swallowing

ID: 77544285

Prsa: 3

Hmotnost: 50

O mne: Difficult a knot it am pleasant to all, and I give not everyone. Me in the man the persistence determination wins impudence

Online Chat

Sincerely, we beg your pardon for the trouble we are sending you. We promise you that we will certainly restore the situation; in addition, we remind you that if you need our help, you are in all cases capable of writing to us! For privacy, the photo may not appear immediately, you need to move the letter to the Inbox. International dating site for people looking for a real relationship

Not interested in reading the letter.