Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:16:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtpz4.laposte.net[160.92.124.66] said: 521 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; client 108.170.60.122 blocked using Return-Path. Les
    emails envoyes vers la messagerie Laposte.net ont ete bloques par nos
    services. Afin de regulariser votre situation, nous vous invitons a cliquer
    sur le lien ci-dessous et a suivre la procedure. The emails sent to the
    mail host Laposte.net were blocked by our services. To regularize your
    situation please click on the link below and follow the procedure
    https://senderscore.org/rtbl/. LPN007_102 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hello. I saw you in a dream today.
From: Zurbriggen Tatiana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:41:19 +0300

ENJOY RESULTS!

The team of Serious Dating strives to form a community of people interested in finding a fun one-night stand, so all profiles are strictly moderated. Dating - service for those looking for sex!

| | |

Elisa
OPEN PROFILE

Rut
OPEN PROFILE

Beathe
OPEN PROFILE

Konstanze
OPEN PROFILE

CLICK

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.