Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:11:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    r8-20020a63ec48000000b0045d60c88ae3si11518011pgj.773 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: A ať zustane ve vasi pameti jako maly zazrak
From: Svenja Angelim <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:09:13 +0300

Svenja
was online 1 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Psi poza Growth: 156 Hmotnost: 66 ID: 23266753 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: stihla jako panenka z obchodu, ale zhava a plna fantazie.   

Zjistili jsme, ze chyba byla zpusobena pocitacovou zavadou v nasem automatickem systemu odesilani prispevku. Pokud narazite na problemy s pristupem k fotografii, jednoduse presunte e-mail ze spamu. V pripade takoveho problemu vam pri registraci na nasich webovych strankach poskytneme kompenzaci v podobe bezplatneho premioveho statusu. Nas zdroj velkoryse poskytuje mnoho zajimavych bezplatnych sluzeb. Dulezite je take to, ze mame falesne padelky.

FREE REGISTRATION

Kliknutim sem se z odberu newsletteru odhlasite.