Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:11:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.37] said: 554 Your
    access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor reputation of a
    domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.36] said: 554 Your
    access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor reputation of a
    domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Doktor mi doporucil pit vitaminy na dobrou naladu.
From: Meland Zazilie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:09:53 +0300

Zazilie
was online 24 minutes ago   

O mne: Nekomplikovana mrcha Kazdy me ma rad, ale ne kazdemu to dam. Ziskala si me muzska drzost, neustupnost a odhodlani. Hmotnost: 57 Growth: 165 ID: 96795066 Sexualni zajmy: Pozice ventilatoru Prsa: 3   

Send Message

spamove filtry nepropusti nahe fotky, ale to nebude problem! Pokud chcete videt tuto krasu. Presunte tento e-mail do vasi dorucene posty. Úspesni muzi, kteri se chteji seznamit s krasnou dohazovackou, a nezne pohlavi, ktere hleda sponzora, jsou soucasti publika nasich stranek. Ve vsi uprimnosti se omlouvame za neprijemnosti, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Prisahame, ze vse napravime, at se deje cokoli, a pripominame, ze pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit!

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.