Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:10:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Les souhaits doivent se realiser !
From: Anya Huet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:04:09 +0300

Rencontrez-Nous Aujourd'hui! 

Nous accordons une attention particuliere a la securite de nos clients. Les sites de rencontre sont souvent la cible d'escrocs. Nous veillons donc tout particulierement a ce que nos clients n'aient pas a s'inquieter de leur securite lorsqu'ils communiquent avec nous.

Kristiane

ONLINE CHAT   

Notburg

ONLINE CHAT   

Kaethe

ONLINE CHAT   

Valentine

ONLINE CHAT  

OPEN 

Je ne veux plus recevoir ces courriels.